Thank you for asking me to present at the 2015 Metro Minnesota Council on Graduate Medical Education (MMCGME) Coordinator Conference.
Conference hashtag: #2015GMEConf
Unfortunately, I’m not able to give this presentation in person, but given the topic I’ve been asked to discuss, it seems appropriate to be done virtually.
If anyone has questions that relate to this presentation, I would be happy to answer via the Twitter (@psufka) or the comments below.
Links from presentation:
- Mom This is How Twitter Works
- Symplur’s Healthcare Hashtag Project and Twitter Journal Club Hashtags
- Why Twitter presentation by Dr. Ronan Kavanagh (@RonanTKavanagh)
- Life in the Fast Lane: FOAM/FOAMed
- Getting started guides by RheumJC and NephJC
- My post on Symplur: Applying the Power of Twitter to Medical Journal Clubs
- Flipped classroom model
- Bloom’s modified learning taxonomy (see also my post: Lifelong Learning and Teaching in Medicine)
- RheumJC blog
- Twitter chat client: tchat.io
- NephJC’s tips on moderating: How to host NephJC