My time is currently spent doing the following things:
- Being a husband and dad.
- Working as a rheumatologist and department head for HealthPartners Rheumatology.
- Ongoing rheumatology projects in social media:
- A new Rheumatology Mastermind Group on Slack
- A project I’ve been chipping away at that I’ve called The Arthritis Project, which I intend to experiment with as an educational resource for patients. My post Talking with your Family and Friends about Inflammatory Arthritis has been extremely popular. (If you’re a patient that is interested, sign up for the mailing list on the site).
- See what books I’m currently reading on Goodreads.
- Weightlifting, trying new restaurants, spending time with friends, and traveling.
- My citations on Google Scholar.
I’ll try to keep this page updated as my activities change.
Last update: 01/12/2019
(The /now page idea was inspired by Derek Sivers.)