Here’s the current plan for our social medial Tweetup for #ACR13 in San Diego:
*** updated 10/3/2013 with plan for lunchtime session at Maryjane’s ***
*** updated 10/26/2013: Twitter highlights from #ACR13 review course ***
This year, we’ll be having two events, in hopes that more people can attend.
This is an open event. Anyone interested can attend. You do not have to RSVP, but if you are planning or thinking of attending, please let me know so that I can try to give the venues an updated idea of how much space we might need.
Sunday October 27th – 6:00pm
- Hennessey’s Tavern – 708 4th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101 (Google map)
- Approximately 11 minute walk from convention center.
- There will be no specific end time to this event. If you’re running late and wondering if anyone is still there, feel free to message me at @psufka on Twitter. I’ll do my best to respond ASAP.
Monday October 28th – Lunchtime session – approximately 12:00-2:00pm
- Maryjane’s at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego -207 5th Ave, San Diego, CA (Google map)
- Across the street from the convention center
Blog posts from prior Rheumatology Tweetups:
- ACR 2011: Estuve en un Tweetup. ¿Que es un tweetup y que tiene que ver con la Reumatología? by @carvicab
- ACR 2011: Tweetup at the 2011 ACR Scientific Meeting in Chicago by @Rheumatologe
- ACR 2011: Chicago ACR Meeting 2011 by @rawarrior
- ACR 2012: Tweetup at the ACR 2012 Meeting in Washington D.C. by @Rheumatologe
- ACR 2012: Rheum Tweet-up 2012 by @rawarrior
- ACR 2012: ACR 2012 – Day 1 Update by @dsymons
- Summary of ACR 2010-2012 Tweetups: Gatecrashing: The Story of Rheumatoid Patients at the ACR Meeting by @rawarrior *** added 10/14/13 ***
- EULAR 2012: Are Twitter friends real friends? by @RonanTKavanagh
- EULAR 2012: EULAR 2012: my Berlin rheumination by @_connectedcare
- EULAR 2012: Tweetup EULAR 2012 by @Rheumatologe
- EULAR 2013: The Rheumatology team at #EULAR2013 by @_connectedcare
- EULAR 2013: EULAR 2013 Meeting in Madrid by @Rheumatologe
- How to make the most of a medical conference by @PhilipGardiner. Highly suggest reading this. One of the best posts I have seen about organizing yourself for a medical meeting.
- Optimizing Your Meeting Experiences. Why you should attend a Tweetup: you’ll remember these experiences more anything else.
Can’t wait to see everyone there!
Let me know if anyone has comments or suggestions? I’ll keep this post updated.
Also let me know if I’m missing links to other blog posts from other past Rheumatology Tweetups.